This CS-Cart SEO addon provides Google Sitelinks search box structured data to your storefront(s) using Schema.org & JSON-LD.
Structured data is source code markup included so that search engines can understand Schema.org potentialAction & searchAction structured data from your storefront. The search engines can then use this data to create rich snippets and other “knowledge graph” style features in their search results.
In this case, Google may choose to render a search box within your search result Sitelinks. If this search box is already present in your Google result, this addon will trigger use of your internal CS-Cart search system instead of Google Custom search.
Since all Google Sitelinks are automatically generated, we make no guarantee that this search box rich snippet will appear. Whether or not it appears is totally up to the Google algorithms.
- Provides JSON-LD SEO markup that Google Rich Snippets and Knowledge Graph can understand.
- Provides necessary markup to render Sitelinks search box, at the discretion of Google.
- Markup is flexible enough for other uses in the future.
- Multistore compatible. Works with all addons.
- No license codes (subject to change).
General settings are available in the CS-Cart admin addons area. These may be changed on a per-storefront basis by using the “Store chooser” in admin header.
Demo Storefront – https://src.creadev.org/cs/
Demo Admin – https://src.creadev.org/cs/admin.php
Sitelinks Search Box Overview – https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/sitelinks-searchbox
* Please note, our demos may be periodically reset or unavailable. No orders, contact, or otherwise logistical interactions will be processed. Demo admin may be limited or unavailable in certain circumstances. If you require an extended demo or more admin permissions, please contact us at [email protected]